closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Watch Photographer wanted

Watch Photographer wanted

Happy New Year all,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this (mods - please feel free to move if not) but am looking for a watch photographer to photograph a number of watches for a website. The photos will be credited to the photographer to build their portfolio and happy to pay for services. I'm based in London and would rather this opportunity go to somebody on the forum in the first instance but if that doesn't materialise, I'd be grateful for advice of where I should look for product/watch photographers if anybody has had experience in this.

Many thanks
    Zahid

I’m possibly a bit over qualified depending on what you had in mind (i’m not at the ‘budget’ end of the watch photography world).

www.garysmithphoto.com

I guess it depends at what segment of the market your are operating at but if i’m not suitable there are a few on here who could help you out.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith View Post
    I’m possibly a bit over qualified depending on what you had in mind (i’m not at the ‘budget’ end of the watch photography world).

www.garysmithphoto.com

I guess it depends at what segment of the market your are operating at but if i’m not suitable there are a few on here who could help you out.
    Wow some amazing photos there, loving the Tom Ford one at the top.

www.garysmithphoto.com

That an incredible portfolio of work. I think you may well be over qualified but going to drop you a private message to explore further. Thank you for sharing your excellent portfolio.

Master

www.garysmithphoto.com

Blimey that’s some talent you have. I much prefer the world you show than the drab one I’m familiar with.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahid View Post
    Happy New Year all,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this (mods - please feel free to move if not) but am looking for a watch photographer to photograph a number of watches for a website. The photos will be credited to the photographer to build their portfolio and happy to pay for services. I'm based in London and would rather this opportunity go to somebody on the forum in the first instance but if that doesn't materialise, I'd be grateful for advice of where I should look for product/watch photographers if anybody has had experience in this.

Many thanks
    Zahid
    I believe Tony (learningtofly on tz) offers this service, or at least did in the past. Might be worth a pm

Try contacting Jocke of this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Peck View Post
    I believe Tony (learningtofly on tz) offers this service, or at least did in the past. Might be worth a pm
    Thank you. I actually pinged the OP a message yesterday.

This response is really in support of the fundraiser, though. If anyone here wants some watch collection photography done, have a look here... any work commissioned through TZ will result in a donation amounting to 10% of costs being made in every case.
    Last edited by learningtofly; 7th January 2022 at 14:41.

pm sent

Quote Originally Posted by joe narvey View Post
    Blimey that’s some talent you have. I much prefer the world you show than the drab one I’m familiar with.
    It's all an illusion, smoke and mirrors.

Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
    Try contacting Jocke of this forum?
    Jocke's in Sweden.
    Cheers,
    Neil.

Whatever happened to that Ming chap? He knew his way around a camera.