closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Watches World UK on Chrone24

Blog Entries

Watches World UK on Chrone24

Chaps,

Anyone had any dealings with these???? I have had a decent quote on a Reverso, circa 15% off.

Thoughts would be appreciated.

Ta

Paul

Craftsman
    I’ve ordered a 50 fathoms back in mid December for delivery sometime after the 10th of this month so fingers crosssed I’ll get an update sometime this week. Communications ok to date and
    paid 10% deposit. Bought direct as mentioned in a related thread previous it is slightly cheaper than going via chrono24

There’s actually another thread on this. I would post a link but not sure how on Tapatalk!

I used them and they were fine, with a good price. Slight wait though.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by the_gazelle View Post
    There’s actually another thread on this. I would post a link but not sure how on Tapatalk!

I used them and they were fine, with a good price. Slight wait though.
    Yeah I posted a query about Watches World back in October or November..

as above, I used them . Had to pay a 20% deposit and the watch took a month to arrive but all good. I actually picked the watch up in person as I'm in London and can get free parking near their London address and it saved £50 in courier fees. I thought I was going to their office but it was actually a managed office suite/building just of Berkeley Square and I waited in reception for the guy to turn up with my watch. The reception staff seemed to be familiar with the arrangement. Bit unusual but worked out fine. The warranty card says the watch came from a jewellers in Paris..

I bought a Reverso from them last year. The watch was complete with all stickers in place. I did have to wait a few weeks for it though. The communication was excellent, I was updated throughout the purchase. This was my second purchase from them. The first I bought via C24 and it all worked out well. For the Reverso I dealt directly with my contact resulting in a better price. Happy to put you in touch with him if you would like me to.