closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Field watch advice (please)

A question for CWC Mellor owners - have you had any issues with using 20mm nato straps on the 18.5mm lugs?

Quote Originally Posted by prexelor View Post
    A question for CWC Mellor owners - have you had any issues with using 20mm nato straps on the 18.5mm lugs?
    I have tried one and although it went on without any issues with minimal visual bunching, I personally didn’t like the width of the strap against the watch if that makes sense. Almost looked too wide as there is obviously no taper. That said that’s just me and the material of the strap was quite thick which may have contributed to the aesthetic.

I have a CWC 18mm fitted that came with the watch and think they are a good option. Ordinarily I modify to single pass but the bulk helps the watch wear a bit bigger. If I do buy a new Fatboy direct from CWC I will probably add a few 19mm NATO’s in different colours to experiment.

Gratuitous shot of the Mellor this weekend in the 18mm. Hard to spot the gap but 19mm would be perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PRS-6 still has a lot to recommend it, if you can track one down.

Minimal, by modern standards, WR gives you a very vintage relationship with it.

^ Thank you RLE. I will stick to 18 & 19 mm natos.