closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Military Watches - Requests for help, advice and general discussion

Hybrid View

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallasey Runner View Post
    Thanks for that, what a pair of fantastic watches. That’s why there’s not much out there, all the collectors insist on having several of each watch.

Now if I could just find someone who fancies a CWC 1981 Non Lume Nuclear Sub issue Navigator (only 3 known to exist) and a bit of cash on top, I might have the basis for a trade deal. That’s what I offered the guy on e-bay, but he just wants the money.
    It took me ages to get the Longines & the Omega before John Senior obliged. I’d got the rest by then. You just need to be in the right place at the right time. MWR is your best bet. Plus in depth knowledge to check out the details.

Quote Originally Posted by trident-7 View Post
    It took me ages to get the Longines & the Omega before John Senior obliged. I’d got the rest by then. You just need to be in the right place at the right time. MWR is your best bet. Plus in depth knowledge to check out the details.
    Thanks. I agree MWR is the right place, I’m on there as KJH666. Doing exactly as you say got me my Australian Smiths DeLuxe GS watch which had been restored by Crispin Jones (mrjones) with help from John Senior. Crispin kindly responded to aWTB and agreed to sell the watch, which I wouldn’t have stood a chance in hell of finding anywhere else.

Gratuitous wrist shot and a very similar case shape to the Longines.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallasey Runner View Post
    Thanks. I agree MWR is the right place, I’m on there as KJH666. Doing exactly as you say got me my Australian Smiths DeLuxe GS watch which had been restored by Crispin Jones (mrjones) with help from John Senior. Crispin kindly responded to aWTB and agreed to sell the watch, which I wouldn’t have stood a chance in hell of finding anywhere else.

Gratuitous wrist shot and a very similar case shape to the Longines.

That’s really nice!