closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Grand Seiko South West

Grand Seiko South West

Does anyone know any retailers that stock Grand Seiko within an actual shop in the South West, rather than online? I'm aware some Goldsmiths stores do, but sadly when I went into Bristol Cabot Circus yesterday they weren't one of them.

I don't really want to have to treck over to London!

Thanks

Sent using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Looks like your options are Swindon or Cardiff.

https://www.grand-seiko.com/uk-en/stores/list

Master
    As BrianR has highlighted, Deacons in Swindon are an AD. Really knowledgeable and friendly people in a long established family business.

Sent from my SM-A202F using TZ-UK mobile app

Ok thanks guys, was hoping there might be other options but no such luck. Will plan a trip to Swindon. Cheers

Sent using Tapatalk

OP, are you looking to buy? Or is this just a hankering to handle a GS, and see what the fuss is about?

Quote Originally Posted by SeanST150 View Post
    OP, are you looking to buy? Or is this just a hankering to handle a GS, and see what the fuss is about?
    Yes I want to compare the 2 White Birch models, and also the Snowflake, with a view to buy. The SLGA009 ticks a lot of boxes for me in particular.

Sent using Tapatalk

Fair enough, if you have a few models in mind that makes sense.

The Hi-Beat movement is much much prettier, but I do like the sweep of the second hand and 5 day power reserve. Plus the accuracy is incredible. My SLGA007 has lost just 1.5 seconds over a 3 month period - I stopped measuring after that.

Craftsman
    Andrew at Deacons is definitely the man to speak with.

Last time I was in, Deacons had a good range of GS to look at, but if there are specific models you're interested in, might be worth ringing ahead.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
    Does anyone know any retailers that stock Grand Seiko within an actual shop in the South West, rather than online? I'm aware some Goldsmiths stores do, but sadly when I went into Bristol Cabot Circus yesterday they weren't one of them.

I don't really want to have to treck over to London!

Thanks

Sent using Tapatalk
    I'm aware the Goldsmiths in Cribbs are moving to a bigger unit soon (maybe around now if I recall correctly), and there were plans to start stocking GS & maybe Panerai. Will pop in when I'm next there & check.

Quote Originally Posted by Jari37 View Post
    I'm aware the Goldsmiths in Cribbs are moving to a bigger unit soon (maybe around now if I recall correctly), and there were plans to start stocking GS & maybe Panerai. Will pop in when I'm next there & check.
    Nice. The lady at Cabot didn't mention anything about that, but then again I got the impression she'd never even heard of Grand Seiko. Must say they did have a nice selection of Omega sports in stock though

Sent using Tapatalk