closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The Big Gaming Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by RickChard View Post
    This is something that irks me though - you shouldn't have to YouTube things to figure stuff out. The game should guide the player enough that nothing is inexplicable. I just couldn't 'get' the hype around it. I played a good few hours, killed plenty of people but then I (because the game gives you NO indication of what direction to go in) came across a normal looking enemy who just one-shotted me. Hours lost. Rubbish.
    Yes it is very frustrating. You do have a rough direction with the grace points but that is just the main quest line not all the side quests, which are the bests part. The Rani questline is a good example, really good but at some points without youtube it would be impossible, I have no idea how the youtubers figure out some of the quest lines.

At the heart of it, the game is very hard, the Melania fight for example is very difficult as is the Godfrey fight before the final boss.

I lost interest months ago, but will play once they release some DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by NikGixer750 View Post
    Yes it is very frustrating. You do have a rough direction with the grace points but that is just the main quest line not all the side quests, which are the bests part. The Rani questline is a good example, really good but at some points without youtube it would be impossible, I have no idea how the youtubers figure out some of the quest lines.

At the heart of it, the game is very hard, the Melania fight for example is very difficult as is the Godfrey fight before the final boss.

I lost interest months ago, but will play once they release some DLC.
    Melania is an absolute b#### of an opponent. The fact you have to beat a boss just to face her, then she's all kinds of levels of ninja good. And then you think you've beaten her but no that's just halfway, and then there's a 'but this isn't even my final form' moment. Arrgghhhh. Tears!