closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: New releases - random chat

Hybrid View

Zenith have just released a red dial version, as a follow up to last year’s brown dial boutique only release.

https://www.zenith-watches.com/en_gb...m_medium=email

Quote Originally Posted by gbn13 View Post
    Zenith have just released a red dial version, as a follow up to last year’s brown dial boutique only release.

https://www.zenith-watches.com/en_gb...m_medium=email
    Nice but if someone bought that instead of the cheaper Chronomaster Original that's on SC currently I would personally make it a mission to send them to Specsavers

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    Nice but if someone bought that instead of the cheaper Chronomaster Original that's on SC currently I would personally make it a mission to send them to Specsavers
    Totally agree, all tastes are different but thats a challenging version of an already challenging watch that wasn't exactly a classic.

Zenith could and should be revisiting some of their stuff from more recent times rather than sticking to the 70s. An updated rainbow flyback or mango would have me paying retail.

Master
    Another new release just landed in my inbox, this time from Longines. Who also seem to have adjusted their pricing as this is £3,400! I would have had in mind this is a c.£2k watch if they hadn't revealed the price! Oh, and it's 43mm which means it's a chunky beast that might have looked more wearable and appealing at 40mm. Other than that, I do like the overall look and the novelty of the rotating bezel pointer.