closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: This method of buying Timefactors Smiths watches is so frustrating

Hybrid View

Although I fully understand there will be frustration because of the puchasing system but at the moment there isn't a solution that we can find.

Certain models are popular and sell out quickly, this is the case for a wide range of products also on the market, including models from other watch brands.

Personally I have missed out on tickets for several music gigs recently, I was there on the dot, pressing refresh and non were available within seconds. Tickets then appeared all over the internet and highly inflated prices almost instantly, it's highly frustrating but that's just how it is.

We've several measures to try and stop people buying watches to flip and 3rd party fulfillment would add a significant amount on to the purchase price (as would adding staff). Pre-orders have the potential to cause admin nightmares if there are issues with supply/stock.

It's a small operation, working long hours with other considerations outside of work but we are looking on ways to improve matters.

The main point to this rant is that nothing is done intentionally to anger people.
    Dave from Time Factors

Timefactors Insta

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brammer View Post
    Although I fully understand there will be frustration because of the puchasing system but at the moment there isn't a solution that we can find.

Certain models are popular and sell out quickly, this is the case for a wide range of products also on the market, including models from other watch brands.

Personally I have missed out on tickets for several music gigs recently, I was there on the dot, pressing refresh and non were available within seconds. Tickets then appeared all over the internet and highly inflated prices almost instantly, it's highly frustrating but that's just how it is.

We've several measures to try and stop people buying watches to flip and 3rd party fulfillment would add a significant amount on to the purchase price (as would adding staff). Pre-orders have the potential to cause admin nightmares if there are issues with supply/stock.

It's a small operation, working long hours with other considerations outside of work but we are looking on ways to improve matters.

The main point to this rant is that nothing is done intentionally to anger people.
    Got a new watch, divers watch it is, had to drown the bastard to get it!