closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Osprey Poco?

Master

Osprey Poco?

Anyone used one of these? Are they worth the cost? Reviews seem to be very good.

Thinking of getting one so my wife and I can get back onto the moors and coast path with the baby.

Also, if anyone has a used one in good condition gathering dust then give me a shout!

Craftsman
    We’ve got one - the poco plus and I think it’s worth it. Have done lots of walks with our now 18 month old in it and it is a delight to use. Light but sturdy and very well made. Baby is well secured in it -and it has nice touches like a sun screen that pulls out of the top and a rain cover that’s included. Very comfortable to wear too.

Ours isn’t for sale yet I’m afraid as it should do another couple of years. But I’d highly recommend one.

We have a poco plus too. Recommended for all the same reasons.

Master
    Try before you buy.
    My lad never got used to them. My daughter on the other hand loved being in one.

Sent from my SM-F707B using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Blog Entries
    We also have the Poco Plus. Thankfully I get chunky discount from Osprey which helped with the price, they are not cheap! Our daughter likes it a lot, the sun shade and rain cover are ace. We met some friends who had a Deuter version and it was significantly less impressive, for example it didn't even stand up without support, whereas the Poco will sit there. Also the adjustable back system is great and it takes seconds to adjust when my wife and I swap carrying duty mid-walk.

There's always lots of Poco's on Facebook marketplace from about £150-£200 depending on condition, certainly where we live up in Cumbria.

So yes recommended, we're fans of ours.

No experience with either but the Thule model seems to have good reviews on JL although the reviews mostly look to be taken from the official Thule website

https://www.johnlewis.com/thule-sapl...black/p5543960

Master
    Went into Cotswold Outdoors today and tried a Poco out, was very impressed and bought one with the half decent NHS discount they do. Seems like a very well made and designed thing.