closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Brew Watch Co.

Brew Watch Co.

My brother has asked me if they are a respected brand or fashion watches. TBH I’d never head of them until he pointed me towards their website and a Insta page. Any experience on here? Thanks. Stu

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Just another one of the thousands of microbrands out there I think. Haven't heard of them or seen them mentioned here before.

I love those 70's style TV screen cases so the watches visually appeal to me. The founder says they studied industrial design which is probably why the watches look ok as opposed to some of the monstrosities you see from other microbrands.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    Just another one of the thousands of microbrands out there I think. Haven't heard of them or seen them mentioned here before.

I love those 70's style TV screen cases so the watches visually appeal to me. The founder says they studied industrial design which is probably why the watches look ok as opposed to some of the monstrosities you see from other microbrands.
    Thanks Christian. I've been away from here and following trends for circa 10-years however, pretty much along my lines of my thinking too. My brother is an artist hence his attraction to the designs rather than for any horological reasons. There are no options for mechanical movements for example.

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    I think they're respected and growing microbrand.
    I rather liked this model of theirs - https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...ght=brew+watch

Quote Originally Posted by verv View Post
    I think they're respected and growing microbrand.
    I rather liked this model of theirs - https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...ght=brew+watch
    Ahh yes that's the one my bro sent me a picture of, albeit it's now sold out. Thanks

Craftsman
    A watch that times your perfect espresso - at least in the sea of micro brands they've found an angle that makes watch complications relevant to people on an everyday level. They should be commended.