closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The Big Gaming Thread

Hybrid View

I’m up to level 54 now in Elden Ring, playing a Samurai blood build. Not enough faith or intellect for spell use.

Just seem to be running around avoiding the big guys but still get wasted too often for an enjoyable experience. I’m always on tender hooks when playing. Never had that before!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by paw3001 View Post

Just seem to be running around avoiding the big guys but still get wasted too often for an enjoyable experience.
    Sounds like me when I play Apex or Fortnite with my son. Gets me a surprisingly long way into the game.

Master
    Diablo II resurrected, waiting for IV! That looks great.

Cod mw II

Playstation 5

Quote Originally Posted by paw3001 View Post
    I’m up to level 54 now in Elden Ring, playing a Samurai blood build. Not enough faith or intellect for spell use.

Just seem to be running around avoiding the big guys but still get wasted too often for an enjoyable experience. I’m always on tender hooks when playing. Never had that before!
    I finished the game at level 230ish. I had a faith/dex build so I had decent enough incantations. I mostly used some buffs and Black Flame and Lightning Spear for offence. Most optional bosses melted pretty easily when I called spirit ashes to take the heat and myself just circled around at a distance throwing black flame. The dragons, tree sentinels et al were easy prey. I just rode on torrent and turned just for a sec to throw an incantation and then ran again like the wind.

Real gamechanger for me was the Bloodhound’s Fang sword though. The two-action weapon skill does stupid amounts of damage. It has the blood loss effect without scaling to arcane like most blood thingies. Many big bosses succumbed to it including the final boss. The Mimic Tear spirit ash was also really helpful.

I suggest you try following White Mask Varre’s questline. You’ll get access to the best rune farm location in the game. Easy to acquire as many levels as you need.