closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Tree Pollen Allergy - Are You Suffering at the Moment.

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    Anyone had one of these done before? Had one in Feb.
    Where did you have it done. I never had hayfever/allergies as a youth so it took me a while to realise in my early 40s that the symptoms I had that were:
    • like hayfever
    • happening in hayfever season
    • treated by hayfever treatments

were probably hayfever.
    I now think it's not actually hayfever but tree pollen allergy (earlier than grass pollen) but this is all guesswork, Google and pub chat. I'd be interested in doing a proper test but can't help thinking this is an area ripe for charlatans.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeColdplayHistory View Post
    Where did you have it done. I never had hayfever/allergies as a youth so it took me a while to realise in my early 40s that the symptoms I had that were:
    • like hayfever
    • happening in hayfever season
    • treated by hayfever treatments

were probably hayfever.
    I now think it's not actually hayfever but tree pollen allergy (earlier than grass pollen) but this is all guesswork, Google and pub chat. I'd be interested in doing a proper test but can't help thinking this is an area ripe for charlatans.
    It was a GP referral to the hospital. Since then the hospital referred me back to immunology via the GP where I think they make you a cocktail to take rather than lumping you on just the usual. Still waiting to hear back...

It's worth also looking at something called oral allergy syndrome. I'm down for about 80% of that too.