Quote Originally Posted by magirus View Post
I've been looking into making espresso at home and it's come down to either a La Pavoni lever machine or a 9barista. What I like about the 9barista is it's comparative simplicity and the availability/affordability of spares here, as it's produced in the UK. I'm also attracted to the idea of buying a used La Pavoni and renovating it along with any custom add ons I might want. Can I ask what grinder you use and what level you grind to? At the moment I use both a cafetiere and mokka pot, both ground fairly coarsley using a 1zpresso K-Max. That shot in your picture looks very good!

Edit. Forgot to ask how quick you can make back to back shots with the 9barista, if you do that.
Hello magirus. Total time on the clock this morning 6 minutes 14 seconds but I work in parallel. I set up the water for boiling before grinding the beans. I use the Comandante manual grinder set pretty fine grade. I clean the grinder with a soft dry brush as well as the working station and tidy all up in that 5 to 6 minutes. Cheers

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk