closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Panerai 683

Craftsman

Panerai 683

Even though im not wearing my Panerai’s a lot ive been looking at the 683 42mm
    Ive had a 1389 47mm before and loved the look but it was too big
    I have also a panerai 25 44mm that ive owned for years but i just dont wear and my thoughts are for changing it for a 683
    My taste seems to be for smaller watches
    Anyone else had the same predicament

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Same for me - I went from a 305 to a 683. Felt small to start with but now feels just right. The black ceramic bezel sets it off really nicely and of course no concerns over scuffs and scrapes which the titanium bezel seems to attract. The hands and markers are white too which give a lot more contrast against the dial than the green of its larger brothers. I'm now wearing it on an Erika black / aqua strap which really sets it off.

Could be persuaded to move mine on as I feel the need for a Carbotech.....

Last edited by Manxdiver; 8th May 2023 at 19:54.

My favourite sub is the 389,so I’d say go for it if 42mm is your preferred size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    How is the weight of the 683 compared to the 305
    I think i read somewhere that the 683 is 130 gms which seems heavy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Opposite for me. Whilst I love my Blu Notte, I feel it's just a bit on the small side.

I'll be letting it go and replacing it with a 44mm Submersible, but can't make up my mind which to go for.
    Last edited by DMC102; 11th May 2023 at 09:23.

I have always thought I needed a 42mm submersible in my life, but trying it a couple of times, it felt a bit off on the wrist.
    The cause being it is as thick as the 44mm pams but smaller, makes it look less balanced and proportioned visually imho… yet I still think every now and then that I should get one some day.
    Or I can pray for panerai to make a 44mm version of the 305, one can hope

Master
    I really like these and have been tempted a couple of times, I’m confident that I will own one at some point. The size for me is perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Ok, probably not the normal Panerai strap etiquette, but on my Erika, it weighs 113g. Doesn't feel different to any other 40/42mm stainless diver.