closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The Big Gaming Thread

Hybrid View

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ac82 View Post
    Both betas were great fun put about 40hrs in over the two weekends! Going to preorder I think.
    Sweet. Have you ever played Diablo II and III?

Tempted by Diablo 4, I have played 1, 2 and 3. Always enjoyed the story line the most, hopefully 4 has the same great cinematics and story. My fear is it too focused around online play and seasons over the single player content.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Time Cat View Post
    Sweet. Have you ever played Diablo II and III?
    Yes both, this is better than 3 in my opinion, potential to be more fun than 2 as it’s obviously much more polished. Story seems good and world events are great

Master
    Yes both, this is better than 3 in my opinion, potential to be more fun than 2 as it’s obviously much more polished. Story seems good and world events are great
    I liked II much more than III because of the possibilities to build your own character. Skill tree in III was all fixed. Are the character and skill building mechanics more like II?

Quote Originally Posted by NikGixer750 View Post
    Tempted by Diablo 4, I have played 1, 2 and 3. Always enjoyed the story line the most, hopefully 4 has the same great cinematics and story. My fear is it too focused around online play and seasons over the single player content.
    Yeah I am also more into story than online…

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Time Cat View Post
    I liked II much more than III because of the possibilities to build your own character. Skill tree in III was all fixed. Are the character and skill building mechanics more like II?

Yeah I am also more into story than online…
    Skill tree seems good, I believe Blizzard can buff and nerf it live (Gollum’s were removed from second beta as they were too OP and then later added again I think.) lots of arcs and potential to upgrade weapons and slots in town again no cube in beta.

Played the hell out of Skyrim on the Xbox 360 when it came out. Never replayed this type of game before, but really enjoying a second run through on the one X at the moment

Master
    I've recently resurrected Fallout 4 on my PS4. I decided to concentrate on the settlements and construction rather than shooting various irradiated beings.

I like building concrete buildings, and making them lovely. Just a couple I've built recently...

The Waterside (Taffington Boathouse). Fallout's premier jetty dining experience, with good food, great service, drinks on tap and awesome views of the river.

----

The Sky Lounge (Gray Garden). With breathtaking views of the valley, and complete cover from the nasty weather, you can enjoy drinks, dining and fine wines and spirits over two floors.

----

I like naming my bars in neon too. One of many.

Quote Originally Posted by Filterlab View Post
    I've recently resurrected Fallout 4 on my PS4. I decided to concentrate on the settlements and construction rather than shooting various irradiated beings.

I like building concrete buildings, and making them lovely. Just a couple I've built recently...

The Waterside (Taffington Boathouse). Fallout's premier jetty dining experience, with good food, great service, drinks on tap and awesome views of the river.

----

The Sky Lounge (Gray Garden). With breathtaking views of the valley, and complete cover from the nasty weather, you can enjoy drinks, dining and fine wines and spirits over two floors.

----

I like naming my bars in neon too. One of many.

They look great! I didn't realise you could mod to that level on the consoles. I must've logged easily 200+ hours into that game. Same with Skyrim.

Master
    Skill tree seems good, I believe Blizzard can buff and nerf it live (Gollum’s were removed from second beta as they were too OP and then later added again I think.) lots of arcs and potential to upgrade weapons and slots in town again no cube in beta.
    Cheers. That buff and nerf was already in III i thought.

I am finishing once again II resurrected and than I am off to IV. Can’t wait