closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Buy anything today during the shop opening?

Hybrid View

Really liking how this one fits! Been wearing it since I got it.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

If anyone does online banking with Royal Bank of Scotland, they have just introduced 'Click to Pay', which negates the polava of authorising the payment through having to get codes etc. therefore fast payment, which may avoid missing the time limit before you find you've lost the purchase.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
    If anyone does online banking with Royal Bank of Scotland, they have just introduced 'Click to Pay', which negates the polava of authorising the payment through having to get codes etc. therefore fast payment, which may avoid missing the time limit before you find you've lost the purchase.
    Thanks for this. Perhaps RBS can offer an incentive as a ‘group buy’ for TZ forumers to get a beneficial rate on a new account!

Craftsman
    Been taking quite a bit of time off from watch buying but very pleased to have got myself a Commander today. Now for the wait...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by entity999 View Post
    Been taking quite a bit of time off from watch buying but very pleased to have got myself a Commander today. Now for the wait...
    How quickly did you get in? I tried at 14.08 and everything had apparently sold out.

I got a Commander too today, in and out in 1min50 I think, even with txt ID checking.