closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Coffee beans

Hybrid View

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magirus View Post
    Many thanks for that link Ben, just when my supplies are running low! Brazilian Head to Head just ordered. However their prices are very good without any discount.
    Superb…. Thanks Bob…. A healthy saving off a £116 order for me! And a nice saving for you too!

I opted for the bead to head to head as well…. I haven’t tried the second one before, but the impanema is my ‘go to’

Had a crack at the Mexican one as it seemed to get good reviews …

Master
    How do you get through so much? I typically only buy 1 or 2 bags at a time to keep it fresh before getting some more; with a bag lasting a couple of weeks normally. I see their bags are 200g rather than the normal 250g so they are not quite as cheap as first seems not withstanding the discount.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by reecie View Post
    How do you get through so much? I typically only buy 1 or 2 bags at a time to keep it fresh before getting some more; with a bag lasting a couple of weeks normally. I see their bags are 200g rather than the normal 250g so they are not quite as cheap as first seems not withstanding the discount.
    I buy the 1kg bags…. Typically around £23 with the 25% off…. This time I went for 5kg as I fancied trying something new!

I tend to order 4kg at a time and keep them in our relatively cool pantry in their vacuum bags…

We drink a reasonable amount… 25 to 30 cups a week…. More if we have visitors…. Lots of people in our home like coffee…. I have one or two a day typically

Everywhere else I’ve looked tend to be significantly more expensive than this place even before discount…. It’s more than double if I buy the fresh stuff from my local corner shop…

I recommend you try lovecoffee.co.uk
    I'm bound to, Martin the owner is my brother in law and his wife, my sister, does most of the company admin.
    It is a proper family owned company motivated by good coffee.
    I use their Versante for all my Espresso and Aeropress coffees. Organic, Fairtrade and delicious.

Postie called earlier, I like it when Postie calls . . .

Lovely looking beans, ground some Ipanema and it tastes beautiful!
    F.T.F.A.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magirus View Post
    Postie called earlier, I like it when Postie calls . . .

Lovely looking beans, ground some Ipanema and it tastes beautiful!
    Ah…. Result!!!

Enjoy