closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The best holiday watches

Hybrid View

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by magirus View Post
    Indeed, it takes seconds to set a watch to local time anyway. Even if you need to think of the time back home it's a nanosecond mental calculation. I take my CWC with 3 nylon Natos, one on, one drying after being washed, one ready to go on.

What a great colour combo for the RN diver, never really looked at this shade of strap for mine....guessing it's classed as Coyote, could I ask where you got it from as I'm thinking I might pick one up now after seeing your photo.

I did Canada earlier in the year with my 5-digit polar explorer and Garmin Fenix, (no pics but we all know what they look like), and I’m seeing a similar theme repeated a number of times in this great thread.

I wonder if the Garmin had come first whether I would ever have wandered down this particular rabbit hole of pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by catch21 View Post
    I wonder if the Garmin had come first whether I would ever have wandered down this particular rabbit hole of pleasure.
    Certainly limiting my interest in G-shocks...

Quote Originally Posted by Planet Ocean View Post
    What a great colour combo for the RN diver, never really looked at this shade of strap for mine....guessing it's classed as Coyote, could I ask where you got it from as I'm thinking I might pick one up now after seeing your photo.
    It's from our host from Timefactors, as you say it's Coyote Brown.
    F.T.F.A.