closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Premier League 2023-24

Hybrid View

PSG to sell Mbappe this summer. Obviously Real Madrid are long time admirers, City wouldn't be able to sign him for FFP reasons (plus they have Haaland), Arsenal couldn't afford him, Chelsea neither, possibly United could but Ten Haag isn't one for big egos. I reckon he may head to Saudi Arabia as well.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    PSG to sell Mbappe this summer. Obviously Real Madrid are long time admirers, City wouldn't be able to sign him for FFP reasons (plus they have Haaland), Arsenal couldn't afford him, Chelsea neither, possibly United could but Ten Haag isn't one for big egos. I reckon he may head to Saudi Arabia as well.
    Probably right.
    Expect to hear some bleating about FFP rules causing an exodus of talent.

And that bleating will be right. FFP will disappear if the best young talent starts going to Saudi. Mbappe going there would be a disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by Hood View Post
    Probably right.
    Expect to hear some bleating about FFP rules causing an exodus of talent.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    And that bleating will be right. FFP will disappear if the best young talent starts going to Saudi. Mbappe going there would be a disgrace.
    Will be like sportsmen going to apartheid South Africa
    If that’s how you want to do conduct yourself then so be it.

Read last year that Mbappe, when he did the same threat of leaving last time, was phoned by Macron asking him to stay at PSG and was also given a in how the club was managed. Also read that he’s reported to have demanded that the club rid itself of the Argentinian players.

He’s a wonderful player but appears to have an ego the size of France and it perhaps goes part way to explain why PSG never succeed in CL. Wouldn’t want him anywhere near my club, no matter how talented. Same goes for Neymar.

Far too much baggage and drama comes with Mbappe and Neymar. As Sevvy said, I wouldn’t want either at my club regardless of their ability.

Red face

I heard today that both Mbabbe and Neymar were signing for AFC Richmond...

Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    Far too much baggage and drama comes with Mbappe and Neymar. As Sevvy said, I wouldn’t want either at my club regardless of their ability.
    Neymar is past it and would get ruined in the Prem, Mbappe on the other hand is incredible, so say a big ego but I imagine the press inflate his diva like demands somewhat, while I would be sceptical about him I would like to see him at an English club, his speed, attacking ability and finishing would light up the league.

Be a real shame though if his ego gets in the way of his future..

Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    City could go for him, they don't seem to be mind breaking FFP rules, Mbappe and Haaland would guarantee them further domination for the next 5+ years.

Mbappe seems to just care about money so he could go to the far east and waste his career over there.

Everton have also broken FFP rules and they’re shyte so spending doesn’t equal quality or success.

Quote Originally Posted by NikGixer750 View Post
    City could go for him, they don't seem to be mind breaking FFP rules, Mbappe and Haaland would guarantee them further domination for the next 5+ years.

Mbappe seems to just care about money so he could go to the far east and waste his career over there.