closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Premier League 2023-24

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by sevvy View Post
    it’s quite similar. If memory serves, Frank signed for New York City, part of City Football Group and then was loaned to Man City.
    Al-Hilal is owned by Saudi PIF who own Newcastle (despite assurances there was no links to MBS during takeover but since evidenced in LIV golf PGA Tour court case) so the similarities are there.

Saudi are clearly looking to be a major disruptor in the football world. What’s the betting next World Cup bid goes to Saudi?
    It's worse.

The three first teams in the Saudi League are all owned by the government, and are allowed to "compete" against each other, buying any player they want with unlimited government funding. As a side show they are also subsidising Newcastle by giving them players on cheap loans and Chelsea by buying their overvalued players that nobody else would buy. It's going to become even better, with Al-Ahli just having been promoted from the second league: next year the four biggest clubs will be government-owned.

Long live fair competition, and human rights (allegedly).
    Someone who lies about the little things will lie about the big things too.

Good old Chelsea, they certainly do attract some unscrupulous owners/investors..

Based on all those summer signings I can see Everton competing for Europe next season.

In the same dream Goldsmiths phoned me and said come in and collect your Daytona

Master
    Interesting on the Mount vs. Rice debate. They both seem to be going this summer, but for very different values.
    Who would you take over the other for your team?
    Personally, don't think either of them are world class level at the moment but perhaps Rice would have more of an impact on a team than Mount?

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss13 View Post
    Interesting on the Mount vs. Rice debate. They both seem to be going this summer, but for very different values.
    Who would you take over the other for your team?
    Personally, don't think either of them are world class level at the moment but perhaps Rice would have more of an impact on a team than Mount?
    Mount has been operating at a higher level to be honest different players but I'd take mount at 50/60 over rice at double