Thanks for your help guys it’s really appreciated. :0) The fat boy it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggertech View Post
Another option is to buy a standard g10 reissue to test the waters as I have done. I bought a mint one here on sc for £150.
As others have said wrist size doesn't matter. I have 6.75" wrists and jump from a Willard to the g10 and it never looks or feels too small.
I have thought about the gs for its water resistance (never say never, it may happen yet) but it's easy enough to pop the Willard or gshock on and not to swim wearing the g10.
I now know that if a fat boy reissue came up at the right price I'd get that for the extra width and vintage font and sell my g10, so the experiment has worked.
Oh, and I thoroughly recommend the cwc 20mm single pass rubbed nato's. Bought a couple after a recommendation earlier in this thread.
Quote Originally Posted by TheGent View Post
That would definitely be the right choice in my opinion!
Quote Originally Posted by Planet Ocean View Post
I have a 7.25 inch wrist and as mentioned, the 36mm of the G10 fits pretty much perfect on any wrist size....even though I have Phoenix & CWC NATOs, I tend to wear my G10 on 19mm grey NATOs as the strap just fit the lug width perfectly.

Can't go wrong with the Fat Boy re-issue or any G10 model in fact, good luck getting what you want.