Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post
By the way, what a glorious bike. You must feel like you're on cloud nine riding it!
Thanks Tony, I certainly do!

Quote Originally Posted by Saint-Just View Post
That is really just magnificent.
Very kind of you to say, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bwest76 View Post
You would have loved Ludgershall lots of old British bikes and a great atmosphere.

My dream is to one day I hope to ride a Vincent and Brough Superior yours looks stunning.
It's a shame I couldn't make it this year, hopefully things will have slowed down for me next season and I'll have a lot more time available, so I intend on visiting as many shows and meets as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanford View Post
A real superbike
Back in the day they were unbeatable, these days not so much! However she is 73 years old but keeps up with modern traffic quite comfortably.

Quote Originally Posted by greasemonkey View Post
what a lovely bike,that vincent v twin is awesome looking.like my old bikes i see it marks its spot
The crankcase breather exits under the crankcase so it just drips when you stop as these engines build up quite a large amount of internal pressure with those two long stroke pistons doing their thing. Of course these days they would breath back into the induction system and anything would get reburnt, but they weren't so environmentally aware back in the 50's!