closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Headphone advice

Hybrid View

Master
    Richers have the Shure SE215 iem for £209 .

They come with a selection of different types and sizes of ear bud cushions . They have great sound quality , excellent isolation with no leakage so you won’t need sound cancellation and you can turn on an external mic to let you hear the outside world .

I have the 5s for travelling and serious listening but use the 2s for gaming and late night movies.

6 year warranty

If you want cheaper Richers have some offers on normally .

I generally won’t touch anything but Shure for iems , open backed will be Sennhieser HD series , closed back would be Beyer Dynamic .

The Sennhieser HD open backed are probably the most comfirtable headphones out there as well as the best sounding . But they are open backed so leak and don’t give any isolation.

The Beyer Dynamic DT220 are a good alternative if you require closed back . I use these a lot in studios and they are very robust , comfortable for an hour or so and have decent isolation and good frequency response . BD also sell pretty much every spare part so its easy to repair them if required.

Master
    FIIO make decent blutooth dacs that will convert any wired phones to blutooth and have decent battery life .

FIIO BTR5 2021 Bluetooth Headphone Amplifier https://amzn.eu/d/0JaVYUc