closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Central London - Am I Being Daft?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnlover View Post
    Yes you are correct I am totally wrong
    I only live in London, work in London, go out in London every day.
    I live in constant fear and have not left the house for months unless I am wearing rags
    Have a mate from Ayr in Scotland who got married in the highlands to an American girl. Half her invite list refused to come because they were scared of Muslim terrorists in Europe. Some genuinely believed Christian’s weren’t allowed into London. Nuts.

I wear it all in london just not on nights out.

I wouldn't give it a second thought, London isn't quite as bad as made out on here...Just like a washing up won't jeopardise the water resistance of your 200m divers watch despite what some would have you believe.

Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    Have a mate from Ayr in Scotland who got married in the highlands to an American girl. Half her invite list refused to come because they were scared of Muslim terrorists in Europe. Some genuinely believed Christian’s weren’t allowed into London. Nuts.

I wear it all in london just not on nights out.
    This is my approach.
    That is crazy but I am not surprised, I do think London gets all the wrong press, I think it is a safe city and have been to a lot worse places in Europe. Some parts of Athens or most of Barcelona or all of Paris for example.

If going out with the lads, I don’t wear anything expensive, not because I might get robbed but because I am likely to damage / lose the thing (I have before), if going to dinner I might wear something nice but I am not going to the sorts of places that might be a bit rough, I don’t get tanked up and keep my wits about me, just the same as I would in Paris, Berlin, Athens or Europes arm pit - Barcelona. Not because of my watch but because the Mrs is with me.
    If I am am going somewhere rough I adjust my dress to suit.

It’s really not that bad here, my driver drops me off where I want to go and I don’t have to look at the poor because of the tinted windows on the Bentley :-p.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnlover View Post
    This is my approach.
    That is crazy but I am not surprised, I do think London gets all the wrong press, I think it is a safe city and have been to a lot worse places in Europe. Some parts of Athens or most of Barcelona or all of Paris for example.

If going out with the lads, I don’t wear anything expensive, not because I might get robbed but because I am likely to damage / lose the thing (I have before), if going to dinner I might wear something nice but I am not going to the sorts of places that might be a bit rough, I don’t get tanked up and keep my wits about me, just the same as I would in Paris, Berlin, Athens or Europes arm pit - Barcelona. Not because of my watch but because the Mrs is with me.
    If I am am going somewhere rough I adjust my dress to suit.

It’s really not that bad here, my driver drops me off where I want to go and I don’t have to look at the poor because of the tinted windows on the Bentley :-p.
    My mate got mugged in Paris on his honeymoon years ago and he doesn’t even own anything expensive

Master
    Currently in the Liberty Bounds, Tower Hill. Captain Willard & I are doing OK so far...