closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Central London - Am I Being Daft?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnlover View Post
    Yes you are correct I am totally wrong
    I only live in London, work in London, go out in London every day.
    I live in constant fear and have not left the house for months unless I am wearing rags
    I also live, work and go out and about London every day. I do not live in constant fear but if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time then anything is possible. The more affluent the area the higher the risk as no point targeting people in deprived areas!

OP, if you want an enjoyable and stress free visit and plan to wear short sleeves then personally I would not wear a sub.

Grand Master
    A friend was mugged in Bradford last week,4 non English lads surrounded him and took his money.
    Can happen anywhere,just be aware and also make youself less of a target!.So do whatever will make you not stand out to be the next victim.......do that.

Quote Originally Posted by P9CLY View Post
    A friend was mugged in Bradford last week,4 non English lads surrounded him and took his money.
    Can happen anywhere,just be aware and also make youself less of a target!.So do whatever will make you not stand out to be the next victim.......do that.
    Thank you for clarifying they weren’t English.

Did they show their passports before robbing him?

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    Thank you for clarifying they weren’t English.

Did they show their passports before robbing him?
    The reason I said not English was because 2 of the 4 were caught.Both Eastern Europeans as were the others.My Friend was questioned at home the next day,the 2 thugs were released after questioning,my friend didnt get his money back.

Happened in Centenary square.

Your welcome wileeeeeey.......wasnt a racist remark but what was known.There will be scroats of all nationalities in every corner of the world.
    Last edited by P9CLY; 21st August 2023 at 16:20.

Central London - Am I Being Daft?

Quote Originally Posted by P9CLY View Post
    The reason I said not English was because 2 of the 4 were caught.Both Eastern Europeans as were the others.My Friend was questioned at home the next day,the 2 thugs were released after questioning,my friend didnt get his money back.

Happened in Centenary square.

Your welcome wileeeeeey.......wasnt a racist remark but what was known.There will be scroats of all nationalities in every corner of the world.
    Next time be sure to add their hair colour, shoe size and what their pronouns are.

Adds so much to the story.