closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Swatch x Blancpain

Hybrid View

Picked one up from Oxford st at lunchtime too, no queue and a few colours available.

Quite like the Antarctic. Not enough to buy one though.

2 security at the Glasgow store but no queue to be seen

Didn't venture in so no idea on stock levels

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by ajw232 View Post
    Picked one up from Oxford st at lunchtime too, no queue and a few colours available.
    sold out today, but had quite a lot of moonswatches

We were at Battersea Power Station on Monday morning so looked in the Swatch store, they didn't have any stock of the Blancpain version but said stock turns up randomly. We were staying in a hotel opposite but I didn't bother going back, they looked ok(light grey being the nicest as I felt setting photos) but think the novelty would have worn off pretty fast and not sure I'd end up wearing it over my other watches.

They only had 3 colours of MoonSwatch, my wife bought the pale blue one but mainly as my stepdaughter wants it so she will have it next time she visits(she lives in Argentina).

Interestingly we were only in the store for about 10 minutes and in that time 3 separate what I suspect were resellers came in asking "Moon's/Neptune's?" and then gone again as if regular routine. Guess those are still in high demand. The Neptune display one looked nice but again I don't think I'd have bothered even if they did have them, my MoonSwatch desire has long faded at this point.

Anyway just sharing my thoughts.
    Last edited by Tetlee; 12th October 2023 at 16:52.