closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Delugs Watch Straps review

Craftsman

Delugs Watch Straps review

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd share my experience with ordering a strap from a Singaporean based company called Delugs.

https://delugs.com/

I had been looking for a new strap for my El Primero and couldn't really find anything I liked. I then stumbled across their posts on Instagram so had a look at their website. A really cool feature is that they have a strap visualisation tool so you can see different what different straps and their materials look like on different watches.

I found what I liked (went with a Matte Navy Alligator to match one of the chronograph dials) and WhatsApp'd them to ask questions about ordering, sizing and customs. They were very helpful and responses were quick. You should be able to get a new customer discount on the first order.

Only downside is that they gave me the wrong size when ordering so when the strap arrived, it didn't fit! So had to return at my own cost but they gave me a bigger discount on the next order.

Shipping is very quick, arrived within a week and is well packaged. Got the strap fitted pronto and I think you'll agree it looks great!

All in all a positive experience and I would definitely order again!

Obligatory wrist shot below.

Is it me or does it look like 1mm short on the lugs, I don't think you should be able to see the end of the springbar if it fits correctly.

I'm not dissing the strap, it just looks a little short at the lugs to me.

Sent from a technical device.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by sickie View Post
    Is it me or does it look like 1mm short on the lugs, I don't think you should be able to see the end of the springbar if it fits correctly.

I'm not dissing the strap, it just looks a little short at the lugs to me.

Sent from a technical device.
    Hmmm, I can see what you mean but I ordered the size the Manager at WoS told me when I went the first time. It's been fitted and worn now anyways so will leave as is.