closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 66 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,300 of 5793

Thread: Premier League 2023-24

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    I didn't need to watch it to know what would happen. A dodgy red card, a lucky deflection and a late winner. Standard.
    Ah but you did watch it though didn’t you?
    You love them really, almost as much as Ryan. A guilty pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Drago View Post
    Have you saved up to get the crack in your plaster fixed yet ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah funnily enough some scousers came round to replaster.

What about that chip on your shoulder, you getting that sorted soon?

Master
    Ten Hag manager of the month, Maguire player of the month.

Man Utd still rubbish.

Looking for a winter escape, you can't beat Bournemouth at this time of year.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilT View Post
    Ten Hag manager of the month, Maguire player of the month.

Man Utd still rubbish.
    Manager of the month to a sacking possible?

They played really well against Chelsea but today, sounds like, total toilet.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    That was a top class goal by Villa

Master
    It was and should set this game up to be a cracker.

It was indeed. I like Emry, even though he turned us down. Top top coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedyexplorer View Post
    That was a top class goal by Villa

Master
    Vlad the Impaler vs Captain Black

Good stuff

Absolutely no idea how we've lost this but fair play to Villa for scrapping it out

Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    Absolutely no idea how we've lost this but fair play to Villa for scrapping it out
    Aside from Cash demonstrating what a thug he is, yet again.

Pretty sure if that was Liverpool both the pen and the handball goal would have stood

Master
    Pretty sure if that was Liverpool both the pen and the handball goal would have stood
    Forever the victim.

Master
    Blog Entries
    # if anything goes wrong, blame Liverpool XD

Villa were poor, Arsenal should have taken their chances and won. No idea why he took martenelli off, lost all momentum then. Odegaard should have 2-3 goals today.

Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post
    You only watched it to see the Villa.

You really need to get a delegation together to approach the F.A. about how VAR keeps missing all these assaults by this absolute thug. They must be in cahoots, allowing him to stay on the pitch every match with all these clear red cards. That or you're wrong.
    "A man of little significance"

You’ve seen the Villa, now f*** off home.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Did he make a tackle again? Awwwww. Keep the noise down please, the grown ups are discussing the title race.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Traveller View Post
    You’ve seen the Villa, now f*** off home.

Congratulations on the win but I'd keep humble as I didn't see anything today to say Villa are title contenders. They are dogged and rode their luck at times but they do fight for every ball which is admirable.

Annoyed with that result from an Arsenal perspective, realistically it means we have to win against the Orcs at Anfield in a couple of weeks and that'll be tough.

Congratulations on the win but I'd keep humble as I didn't see anything today to say Villa are title contenders. They are dogged and rode their luck at times but they do fight for every ball which is admirable.

Annoyed with that result from an Arsenal perspective, realistically it means we have to win against the Orcs at Anfield in a couple of weeks and that'll be tough.
    He’s like a little yapping dog, snapping at everyone’s ankles. Just put him on ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy100 View Post
    You only watched it to see the Villa.

You really need to get a delegation together to approach the F.A. about how VAR keeps missing all these assaults by this absolute thug. They must be in cahoots, allowing him to stay on the pitch every match with all these clear red cards. That or you're wrong.
    To be honest, Simon, I’m still absolutely furious at the way Cash took out Bentancur the moment he’d come back following months out injured. Now, he’s months out injured again, and he’s one of our most important players.

I’m sure you understand, right?
    Last edited by learningtofly; 9th December 2023 at 21:04.

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    Forever the victim.

Ignore away, like I will Spurs and their cry arse fans from now on. A nothing club, with nothing fans. 15 home wins in a row, that’s genuine title contenders.

Master
    Go on Ryan, tell us what you think the flag is about you dafty then I’ll tell you what it was about.

Master
    Keep the noise down please, the grown ups are discussing the title race.
    Not on this thread they’re not.

We weren’t at our best and had an incredibly tough match on Wednesday against City. But still won. THAT is the sign of contenders. We might well fall away, but after 10 years I’m going to enjoy it.

Go on Ryan, tell us what you think the flag is about you dafty then I’ll tell you what it was about.

Sure, it was in a Merseyside Derby, mocking Everton fans for the fact Steuea Bucharest won the European Cup in the same year Everton were prevented from competing in the competition as a result of Liverpool fans murdering 39 Juventus fans.

Somewhat making light of the tragic, avoidable deaths of 39 Italian fans in order to have a dig at your local rivals.

You rightly mourn the tragic deaths of the Hillsborough victims but sadly some of your own make light of the deaths of 39 Juventus fans that, let's be clear, your fans caused, in order to get one over your rivals.

We weren’t at our best and had an incredibly tough match on Wednesday against City. But still won. THAT is the sign of contenders. We might well fall away, but after 10 years I’m going to enjoy it.

And that's fair enough, especially when you think that a lot of that squad today were there when Gerrard was manager - the difference is night and day.

To be honest, Simon, I’m still absolutely furious at the way Cash took out Bentancur the moment he’d come back following months out injured. Now, he’s months out injured again, and he’s one of our most important players.

I’m sure you understand, right?
    Mistimed challenge, that's what the commentators and pundits said and he received a yellow. He wasn't trying to break him.

This was lining up to be Buendia's season, he had a fantastic pre-season, so yes, we know what it's like to lose players. Again, Ramsey is only just coming back in, Moreno too and Mings is out for the season, four of our most important players. With them all fit and firing we probably wouldn't be down here only in third.

Master
    Sure, it was in a Merseyside Derby, mocking Everton fans for the fact Steuea Bucharest won the European Cup in the same year Everton were prevented from competing in the competition as a result of Liverpool fans murdering 39 Juventus fans.

Somewhat making light of the tragic, avoidable deaths of 39 Italian fans in order to have a dig at your local rivals.

You rightly mourn the tragic deaths of the Hillsborough victims but sadly some of your own make light of the deaths of 39 Juventus fans that, let's be clear, your fans caused, in order to get one over your rivals.

It was Romanian Liverpool fans with the flag you utter moron.

Another example of you making yourself look like an idiot without knowing the actual facts.

Master
    Any odds on 4 home wins tomorrow?

I think Luton winning is a stretch to be fair, but if they survive the first 20 minutes they’ve shown how tough they can be to beat.

Another example of you making yourself look like an idiot without knowing the actual facts.

Was this one in the away end at Goodison during a Merseyside Derby also Romanians then? If so they don't half get about.

Master
    I didn't need to watch it to know what would happen. A dodgy red card, a lucky deflection and a late winner. Standard.
    The red card was nailed on to be honest and Liverpool were very nearly the victims of a terrible pen decision it too the ref and var an age to sort it out. All this while playing another 12.30 sat kick off, this Liverpool getting favorable decisions is absolute nonsense.

You should be more concerned with the alarming form of your team and why players are out on their feet a third through the season.

Master
    Was this one in the away end at Goodison during a Merseyside Derby also Romanians then? If so they don't half get about.
    Oh deary me you’ve done it again.

That was a photoshop you absolute dafty.

Go on the footage of the game and see if the flag exists.

You big dope.

That Romanian Liverpool fans story is the biggest pile of cr*p I’ve ever heard. The fans are the reason I hate the club. Of course they were mocking in the way you described Ryan, they really are that low. Vile fans with a permanently misplaced sense of superiority.

That’s all I’ll say as I don’t want to get into the rabbit hole of Hillsborough, Heysel and others and there’s a reason everyone else uses the phrase offended by everything, responsible for nothing.

Also as if Liverpool stewards would let a bunch of Romanians in with an opposing banner, or not take it down as soon as it was unfurled! Don't be deluded. Scousers over the last 10 years or so have moaned more about Romanians than pretty much anyone else lol!

#JFT39

Master
    Also as if Liverpool stewards would let a bunch of Romanians in with an opposing banner, or not take it down as soon as it was unfurled! Don't be deluded. Scousers over the last 10 years or so have moaned more about Romanians than pretty much anyone else lol!

#JFT39
    What are you on about let a bunch of Romanians in ?

Anfield on a match day has probably every nationality in the world at the game.

How would stewards stop anyone taking a flag into the ground. Have you ever been to a football match ? You don’t get searched going into a ground and why Romanians get a banner about a Romanian team taken off them ?

What scousers have moaned about Romanians in the last 10 years ? What drivel are you on about now. Why would scousers moan about Romanians ?

Master
    That Romanian Liverpool fans story is the biggest pile of cr*p I’ve ever heard. The fans are the reason I hate the club. Of course they were mocking in the way you described Ryan, they really are that low. Vile fans with a permanently misplaced sense of superiority.

That’s all I’ll say as I don’t want to get into the rabbit hole of Hillsborough, Heysel and others and there’s a reason everyone else uses the phrase offended by everything, responsible for nothing.
    Ha I knew this would lure the Liverpool obsessed horse puncher out.

Bloody hell Ivan. I’m sat with a couple of die hard LFC supporters having a beer and they both almost choked when they saw your explanation of that flag on the Kop. LFC supporters took a lot of stick at the time that happened in the press and again took a lot of stick when some plant pot thought it was good to show another Steau flag at goodison. I hate tragedy chanting whether it be aimed at LFC, MUFC, Leeds, etc. I live in Liverpool and see the effects of Hillsborough, but wow, stop rewriting history regarding your own club, which clearly like every club has some plant pots. Romanian LFC supporters holding a Steau flag up ….my backside. Is that the LFC equivalent of a half and half scarf? Give your head a wobble and have a look at the press from the time that happened… Jesus, I’ve just seen your thoughts that the latest one was a photoshop job….. have you been sniffing tippex or something?

Master
    Eh rewriting history ?

Get the footage up of the Romanian flag at Goodison if you are so sure it happened.

Spot on. Absolutely laughable and totally consistent behaviour. They’re always right, never wrong, never to blame. Their fan behaviour caused Heysel. Their fans were smashing the city up, robbing shops and beating people up all day. They were stealing tickets. They charged the Juve fans. They fought with police. They had a flag in that stadium mocking the Munich disaster.

Istanbul 2006, stealing tickets from their own fans. I know people who witnessed that. And please don’t expect anyone to believe they didn’t have any responsibility at Hillsborough. Too many fans without tickets trying to get in was a factor contributing to the crush. Common thread anyone?

Absolutely vile fans. And Ivan tried to deflect by quoting one Newcastle fan punching one horse. Hardly comparable in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemoon7 View Post
    Bloody hell Ivan. I’m sat with a couple of die hard LFC supporters having a beer and they both almost choked when they saw your explanation of that flag on the Kop. LFC supporters took a lot of stick at the time that happened in the press and again took a lot of stick when some plant pot thought it was good to show another Steau flag at goodison. I hate tragedy chanting whether it be aimed at LFC, MUFC, Leeds, etc. I live in Liverpool and see the effects of Hillsborough, but wow, stop rewriting history regarding your own club, which clearly like every club has some plant pots. Romanian LFC supporters holding a Steau flag up ….my backside. Is that the LFC equivalent of a half and half scarf? Give your head a wobble and have a look at the press from the time that happened… Jesus, I’ve just seen your thoughts that the latest one was a photoshop job….. have you been sniffing tippex or something?

Master
    Spot on. Absolutely laughable and totally consistent behaviour. They’re always right, never wrong, never to blame. Their fan behaviour caused Heysel. Their fans were smashing the city up, robbing shops and beating people up all day. They were stealing tickets. They charged the Juve fans. They fought with police. They had a flag in that stadium mocking the Munich disaster.

Istanbul 2006, stealing tickets from their own fans. I know people who witnessed that. And please don’t expect anyone to believe they didn’t have any responsibility at Hillsborough. Too many fans without tickets trying to get in was a factor contributing to the crush. Common thread anyone?

Absolutely vile fans. And Ivan tried to deflect by quoting one Newcastle fan punching one horse. Hardly comparable in any way.
    Have a word with yourself seriously.

Eh rewriting history ?

Get the footage up of the Romanian flag at Goodison if you are so sure it happened.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum...topic=253627.0

Here are your own supporters on RAWK the main LFC forum discussing the Steau 1986 flag. Different version of events to those mischievous Romanian reds having a jolly on the Kop celebrating Steau’s European cup win 24 years earlier. Come on Ivan, your better than that fella….

Mistimed challenge, that's what the commentators and pundits said and he received a yellow. He wasn't trying to break him.

This was lining up to be Buendia's season, he had a fantastic pre-season, so yes, we know what it's like to lose players. Again, Ramsey is only just coming back in, Moreno too and Mings is out for the season, four of our most important players. With them all fit and firing we probably wouldn't be down here only in third.
    You can’t keep going on bout Mings when you signed a replacement (who everyone but you would say is an upgrade). Seriously, Simon, get real.

You can’t keep going on bout Mings when you signed a replacement (who everyone but you would say is an upgrade). Seriously, Simon, get real.
    He was already signed and not as a replacement, put the right players round Mings (as Emery has) and he's a top player. We were going into Europe, we needed extra players. That it turns out we've scouted decent players like Diaby, Torres and even Tielemans doesn't mean we don't miss our best players when they're injured and doesn't mean Spurs couldn't have bought decent backup players, especially with all that lovely cash from Kane. Sorry you have players who get injured, it happens, but stop whining about Cash, it's boring.

And please don’t expect anyone to believe they didn’t have any responsibility at Hillsborough. Too many fans without tickets trying to get in was a factor contributing to the crush. Common thread anyone?
    Just fook off you Sun reading dickhead.

He was already signed and not as a replacement, put the right players round Mings (as Emery has) and he's a top player. We were going into Europe, we needed extra players. That it turns out we've scouted decent players like Diaby, Torres and even Tielemans doesn't mean we don't miss our best players when they're injured and doesn't mean Spurs couldn't have bought decent backup players, especially with all that lovely cash from Kane. Sorry you have players who get injured, it happens, but stop whining about Cash, it's boring.
    Cash is a thug.

What a boring troll, deary me have you nothing better to do?

Never read that rag ever. It’s common fooking sense. But this is exactly what I mean, if you dare suggest anything other than perfect behaviour you must be a Sun reader or a troll. Or both.

Quote Originally Posted by noTAGlove View Post
    Just fook off you Sun reading dickhead.