closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The Championship Fred 23/24

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    Can you explain why you think that? Genuine question Ralf.
    Me thinks you are trying to kid yourself.

Yasir Al-Rumayyan is not only the chairman of Newcastle FC and CEO of the Saudi Public Investment Fund, but also a sitting Saudi government minister. The Public Investment Fund itself is a crucial part of Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman's system of control over Saudi Arabia.

Or do we need to discuss whether the Saudi government and MBS in particular were involved in atrocious human rights violations and the murder of Kemal Khashoggi?
    Someone who lies about the little things will lie about the big things too.

Thanks I will definitely read those resources. I did some research at the time of the takeover and what I couldn’t see was proof. Lots of allegations and supposition but no proof or charges. The biggest thing I can’t get my head around is that if, for example Amanda Staveley, knows or believes that her colleagues and employers committed murder, how could she want to remain involved with them? It would be incredibly Machiavellian of her to be the happy smiling face at the front of such terrible crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffe View Post
    Me thinks you are trying to kid yourself.

Yasir Al-Rumayyan is not only the chairman of Newcastle FC and CEO of the Saudi Public Investment Fund, but also a sitting Saudi government minister. The Public Investment Fund itself is a crucial part of Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman's system of control over Saudi Arabia.

Or do we need to discuss whether the Saudi government and MBS in particular were involved in atrocious human rights violations and the murder of Kemal Khashoggi?

Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    Thanks I will definitely read those resources. I did some research at the time of the takeover and what I couldn’t see was proof. Lots of allegations and supposition but no proof or charges. The biggest thing I can’t get my head around is that if, for example Amanda Staveley, knows or believes that her colleagues and employers committed murder, how could she want to remain involved with them? It would be incredibly Machiavellian of her to be the happy smiling face at the front of such terrible crimes.
    You are kidding yourself, thanks for confirming.

Staveley's entire business model with PCP Capital is to facilitate Middle Eastern investments into UK assets, starting with Barclays and Manchester City and ending with Newcastle FC.

By now, she is an asset of Saudi Arabia: https://www.ft.com/content/3c2c6fef-...3-037685616e74
    Someone who lies about the little things will lie about the big things too.