closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Will Paula Venells ever be held accountable?

Hybrid View

120,000 have signed so far, not sure this will blow over

I notice - with considerable nausea - that Ed Davies is trying to distance himself from his responsibility in this matter:

https://www.theguardian.com/business...aiting-payouts

I also notice that Adam Crozier's name and reputation somehow magically continues to elude a richly-deserved bemerding. ITV's cowardly omission of his name from the docudrama is just the latest incident in his miraculously Teflon-coated career. Chairman of BT Group now I see...

As ever, those responsible for so much misery are never actually held responsible...

Oh Dear - never mind - not that bad - get over it - chin up - keep calm - meh.

Ed Davey , sorry Sir Ed

===============
    Alan Bates, who is played by Toby Jones in the drama, has claimed that in 2010 he approached Davey, then postal affairs minister, but the MP said he did not believe a meeting “would serve any purpose”
    ===============

Quote Originally Posted by TKH View Post
    Oh Dear - never mind - not that bad - get over it - chin up - keep calm - meh.

Ed Davey , sorry Sir Ed

===============
    Alan Bates, who is played by Toby Jones in the drama, has claimed that in 2010 he approached Davey, then postal affairs minister, but the MP said he did not believe a meeting “would serve any purpose”
    ===============
    Oh dear indeed, that´s his credibility bolt loosed, onus was on him and it looks he was resolute about not bovvered- taking action.
    Last edited by Passenger; 4th January 2024 at 12:14.

Quote Originally Posted by earlofsodbury View Post

<snip>

I also notice that Adam Crozier's name and reputation somehow magically continues to elude a richly-deserved bemerding. ITV's cowardly omission of his name from the docudrama is just the latest incident in his miraculously Teflon-coated career. Chairman of BT Group now I see...

As ever, those responsible for so much misery are never actually held responsible...
    Crozier effortlessly moves from one gilt edged job to another. Remember him at the FA?

As CEO of ITV it is little wonder his name has been omitted from the Post Office scandal is it?
    Cheers,
    Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil.C View Post
    ... As CEO of ITV it is little wonder his name has been omitted from the Post Office scandal is it?

Former CEO, as of 2017, FWIW. According to a statement by ITV his omission was purely a case of relevance to story...

I'm more concerned that most of the media continues to leave his involvement and culpability unexamined.

Wasn't Crozier Royal Mail (letter and parcel delivery) rather than Post Office (counter services), around that time operationally and then entirely separate from Post Office?

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCasper View Post
    Wasn't Crozier Royal Mail (letter and parcel delivery) rather than Post Office (counter services), around that time operationally and then entirely separate from Post Office?
    According to Wiki..."Crozier was CEO of Royal Mail at a crucial period in the Post Office scandal when the Post Office was still part of Royal Mail,"...