closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amazon Prime

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss13 View Post
    Thanks, yes I have tried that and on my account it is not there for some reason. That page simply lists a load of things I could be using such as Amazon music and then some FAQs at the bottom. I would be embarassed to see how many packages we have received so maybe they have hidden it from me haha!
    I would rather have not seen how many TV programmes I've watched (four figures, but at least beginning with a one)

We’ve spent less and less shopping on Amazon, often stuff is cheaper elsewhere and I can’t remember the last time we’ve had next day delivery, we’re in West Sussex so hardly the back of beyond. My OH watches more to than I do but that’s not saying much, we had seen a film over Christmas with adverts and I drove us mad because the ads just drop in randomly.

I’ve just signed up to YouTube Premium for 3 months free trial to see what it’s all about.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Mac View Post
    The number of times I’ve heard “Alexa - play Disney music”.

I've hunted high and low on the site and app for this page. Can you direct me to it please? It'll help me decide if it's worth cancelling.

[EDIT] Having read the full thread I am just like Boss13. My details aren't there on any of the suggested pages. If anyone else has any other ideas I'd be pleased.
    Last edited by tobywatches; 5th January 2024 at 02:06.

I can advise from the iPhone app

Click on the person icon at the bottom to f the screen.

“Your account “ button on the top of next screen.

Scroll down and press prime membership under the account settings heading

Scroll down a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by bigvic View Post
    We’ve spent less and less shopping on Amazon, often stuff is cheaper elsewhere and I can’t remember the last time we’ve had next day delivery, we’re in West Sussex so hardly the back of beyond. My OH watches more to than I do but that’s not saying much, we had seen a film over Christmas with adverts and I drove us mad because the ads just drop in randomly.

I’ve just signed up to YouTube Premium for 3 months free trial to see what it’s all about.
    If you’re on a Mac (maybe also a PC but can’t check) download the web browser Duck Duck Go and try YouTube: it gets rid of all adverts (unlike the phone version of the browser). Then compare to the offerings you get from YT Premium. I am not sure how it compares so feel free to let us know, but it will be cheaper (after the initial 3 months).
    'Against stupidity, the gods themselves struggle in vain' - Schiller.

Master