closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The Championship Fred 23/24

Hybrid View

A couple of weeks ago I watched the documentary The Five Year Plan - I'm sure you're aware of it. Amazing insight of what went on at your club at the time. Could have been called "how not to run a football club" but it worked and you got to the promised land.

A cracking watch.

Quote Originally Posted by westberks View Post
    all of you promotion chasers enjoying the limelight!

the bottom is also the usual battle between 4-8 clubs (depending on your thinking).

my lot, QPR, are putting me properly through all of the emotions at the moment. But at least we have picked up a few results to stay in touch with Huddersfiled while Millwall, Stoke, Blackburn and a couple of others are quietly slipping down towards us, shame Brum got rid of Rooney so soon!

we've had 3 6 pointers recently and picked up 2 draws and a defeat, which hasn't helped one bit. We consistently mess up in these games to not close the gap when presented with the opportunity

back to you guys and your promotion dreams!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    A couple of weeks ago I watched the documentary The Five Year Plan - I'm sure you're aware of it. Amazing insight of what went on at your club at the time. Could have been called "how not to run a football club" but it worked and you got to the promised land.

A cracking watch.
    worst horror film for me....got to the promised land ahead of schedule and then royally fecked it up.....twice.

£42m ffp fine that we are still carrying around now.

was a great team to watch though, with Adele Taraabt unplayable and worth the ticket money alone

Master
    As a Hull fan I’m well aware of poor ownership and what it can do to a club. What a difference a couple of years have made… we’ve gone from selling every decent player we had, crowds of 8000 and relegation to a decent chance of promotion thanks to a quite brilliant owner in front of sell out crowds. We had a really good January transfer window and in Philogene, Zaroury and Carvalho we have some serious talent, promotion is a real possibility. Even if we don’t do it this season, and I don’t think we will, the positivity and buzz around the team is great. My 5 year old got his first season ticket this year… I hope he doesn’t think this is normal for Hull!!

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    As a Hull fan I’m well aware of poor ownership and what it can do to a club. What a difference a couple of years have made… we’ve gone from selling every decent player we had, crowds of 8000 and relegation to a decent chance of promotion thanks to a quite brilliant owner in front of sell out crowds. We had a really good January transfer window and in Philogene, Zaroury and Carvalho we have some serious talent, promotion is a real possibility. Even if we don’t do it this season, and I don’t think we will, the positivity and buzz around the team is great. My 5 year old got his first season ticket this year… I hope he doesn’t think this is normal for Hull!!
    You've been in and around the playoffs most of the season and until last week it looked liked Coventry were nailed on for one of those positions.
    Judging by you're last few results it's win or loose (last 12 won 6 lost 6).
    It's going to be very difficult for you to make the top six unless you get a good unbeaten run together.