closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The Championship Fred 23/24

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Oh, you’re dropping us in your equation I see…. Yet Southampton are nearer you than us ;-) !!!
    A couple of weeks ago Southampton were four points ahead of us and are now five points behind, I’m hoping the slide continues.

I’m also obviously hoping your slide continues just long enough for us to catch you; again, last week you were twelve points clear of us and today it’s only six.

I’m also hoping that our winning streak continues to the end of the season (or at least unbeaten!)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    A couple of weeks ago Southampton were four points ahead of us and are now five points behind, I’m hoping the slide continues.

I’m also obviously hoping your slide continues just long enough for us to catch you; again, last week you were twelve points clear of us and today it’s only six.

I’m also hoping that our winning streak continues to the end of the season (or at least unbeaten!)
    Yeah…. I get the logic…

Here’s me hoping the 3 of you implode and we romp the league not dropping another point…. I don’t want that gap to get any tighter for sure!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Here’s me hoping the 3 of you implode and we romp the league not dropping another point…. I don’t want that gap to get any tighter for sure!!!
    Yeah - but you're still 6 points ahead of us, and with a much better GD. I don't think you've too much to worry about, unless you implode spectacularly and I don't see that happening.

The Championship Fred 23/24

Quote Originally Posted by PhilipK View Post
    Yeah - but you're still 6 points ahead of us, and with a much better GD. I don't think you've too much to worry about, unless you implode spectacularly and I don't see that happening.
    I don’t think a four goal difference can be called much better, a 2-0 win for Leeds coupled with a 2-0 defeat for Leicester will eat that up in one game. Fridays game itself gave a hour goal swing in goal difference.

The 18 goal difference Leicester have over Ipswich is more comfortable for them though.
    Last edited by Dave+63; 25th February 2024 at 12:23.