closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: New car (to me) Range Rover 5.0 supercharged.. Any advice/help/tips

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    Any chance you can tell me I’ve bought it well and should be covered all being well 😂.

You are a car buying god.
    "Bite my shiny metal ass."
    - Bender Bending Rodríguez

Quote Originally Posted by stooo View Post
    You are a car buying god.
    Might need a bit more persuasion than that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might need a bit more persuasion than that

You are a car buying god, and wear a nice watch.

?
    "Bite my shiny metal ass."
    - Bender Bending Rodríguez

Craftsman
    Out of interest how was it a Cat N if recovered within an hour? Does the owner have the option of not taking it back and claiming instead?

To be fair it’s not as bad as I was expecting when I read Overfinch. Definitely tamer than previous iterations.

Master
    Fabulous thing.
    Check out the Top Gear Merc SLK vs Overfinch drag race on you YouTube.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynar View Post
    Fabulous thing.
    Check out the Top Gear Merc SLK vs Overfinch drag race on you YouTube.
    Or a very old one where I recall it was against a focus whilst towing a focus on a trailer behind it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lyons View Post
    Out of interest how was it a Cat N if recovered within an hour? Does the owner have the option of not taking it back and claiming instead?

To be fair it’s not as bad as I was expecting when I read Overfinch. Definitely tamer than previous iterations.
    Apparently insurance were called out to assess the car (the steering wheel had been cut and some panels pulled apart looking for the non existent tracker). Insurance then put the cat N marker on BUT here’s the sad part, the previous owner had stated it had a tracker to insurance, but it didn’t so they wouldn’t pay him out. He’s now kicking his self as if he knew he wasn’t getting paid out he wouldn’t have called the insurance and there would be no marker.

Apparently insurance were called out to assess the car (the steering wheel had been cut and some panels pulled apart looking for the non existent tracker). Insurance then put the cat N marker on BUT here’s the sad part, the previous owner had stated it had a tracker to insurance, but it didn’t so they wouldn’t pay him out. He’s now kicking his self as if he knew he wasn’t getting paid out he wouldn’t have called the insurance and there would be no marker.
    Hardly sad, was defrauding the insurance company. Not surprising premiums are so high.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstepper View Post
    Hardly sad, was defrauding the insurance company. Not surprising premiums are so high.
    Think defrauding is a bit overzealous. It was a genuine mistake as he thought it had one on as standard. Nicest guy in the world.

Bravo OP. I've driven a full size SVR and that was amazing so imagine this is similar. Lots of car for the money. Be interested to see how you get on with it so as others have said, please keep us posted. Enjoy!