closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: TZUK Watch Purchase Abstinence Club, 2024

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by earlofsodbury View Post
    Not hard to see why you fell for that - Boldr have a unique design language, and I really like it.
    It's totally bonkers in a brilliant way. I've looked at Boldr a lot in the past but the only one I'd have had was long sold out. When I saw this collab with Worn & Wound I had to have it. Bonus that it's a LE of just 100 too. Probably cos they'll struggle to find 100 who want to spend their hard-earned on something this silly but I am always keen for unusual. It's genuinely a selling point for me that a lot of people might dislike my choice! (That's insane isn't it?!)

Quote Originally Posted by tobywatches View Post
    It's totally bonkers in a brilliant way. I've looked at Boldr a lot in the past but the only one I'd have had was long sold out. When I saw this collab with Worn & Wound I had to have it. Bonus that it's a LE of just 100 too. Probably cos they'll struggle to find 100 who want to spend their hard-earned on something this silly but I am always keen for unusual. It's genuinely a selling point for me that a lot of people might dislike my choice! (That's insane isn't it?!)

Funnily enough I really get where you're coming-from. I'm honestly suprised that the watch world (well, the UK bit) is so conformist and sheep-like. People feel the need to pile hate onto any maker that dares try bold or innovative designs, yet if someone like Rolex spaffs-out some horrid little thing with multicoloured balloons on the dial they all start w**king like petshop monekys! We're supposed to be adults, we shouldn't require the approval of others to be able to enjoy our little indulgences...

Enjoy it, I think it's great

Quote Originally Posted by earlofsodbury View Post

Enjoy it, I think it's great
    Don't say that...

It's genuinely a selling point for me that a lot of people might dislike my choice!
    It'll have to be sold now!

Don't say that...

It'll have to be sold now!

I love it when a plan comes together. Bagsy first dibs