closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The Championship Fred 23/24

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Mappa View Post
    Good results today as far as I’m concerned (Ipswich), still a long way to go though. Maybe the tools at Sky can stop waxing lyrical about the 3 parachute teams and consider us in the promotion shake up. After all, we’ve been up there all season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ipswich have been terrific. Many people (myself included) assumed they'd fall away and they kind of did at the turn of the year but they've refound their mojo and have an excellent chance of promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    Ipswich have been terrific. Many people (myself included) assumed they'd fall away and they kind of did at the turn of the year but they've refound their mojo and have an excellent chance of promotion.
    Our blip coincided with a tough run of fixtures and injury to our main striker who is pivotal to how we play. Despite that, it took 9/10 wins on the spin for Leeds and Southamptons crazy 23 game unbeaten run to catch us. The Jan window allowed us to address the striker shortage and alongside kinder fixtures has seen a return to form. The champ is such a great league and Leeds beating Leicester last week means it’s 2 from 4 for the automatics rather than 1 from 3!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk