closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Home office reno and desk set-up

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Mj2k View Post
    Looking good, Tony, was going to suggest the chair & saw you already had done it. Have never regretted purchasing my Aeron, it is just so comfortable regardless of hours sat in it during the day.

The comparison when I go to the office & sit in their rubbish chairs is an eye opener. I’ve only worked for one company where the default chair was an Aeron, but it was a nice touch vs the usual crap they give you to sot on all day.

I have also added an Eames lounge style chair in my office for longer calls / where I’m not on camera, again, ever so comfortable.

Love the upper tv / monitor, but know I can’t be trusted not to drift off watching whatever was more interesting than my spreadsheet & PowerPoints!

I’ve also got the MX3 mouse for Mac, but change between that & the Apple one based on what I’m doing work wise, my thumb doesn’t like the switching between desktops button vs the mad mouse. Also have the track pad the other side, but that’s only when I’m feeling hyper productive or scrolling through large documents for review.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    That bloody TV has been driving me nuts, Matt. It needs to be repositioned 5cm to the left (which it will be after painting) but for the life of me I can't work out how to remove the residual piece if the stand In fact, I'm certain that you can't.
    Last edited by learningtofly; 17th March 2024 at 17:47.