closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Home office reno and desk set-up

Hybrid View

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post
    It’s brilliant, Matt. I went for the BenQ because it has a backlight too, and I was right to do so. It also has an accessory that allows a webcam to be mounted above it; works really well aside from the unwanted additional height of about an inch and a half.
    It does look the part, I have to say. I’d be worried with the extra height of my eyes not looking at the camera at all vs my screen. It has been a comment or two before. I’ve got an LED task lamp, which solved a short term need for my early morning calls with other markets, but never evolved to a better solution.

Usually he steals my attention if there isn’t a meeting, or if there is, his tail / head bop will usually change the mood of any meeting; he is known internally and to all my clients who asked where he is if he’s not appeared.

I’ve only done one disciplinary since WFH & did shut the door, bribing him with food downstairs, as didn’t think he was the best professional image for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mj2k View Post
    It does look the part, I have to say. I’d be worried with the extra height of my eyes not looking at the camera at all vs my screen. It has been a comment or two before. I’ve got an LED task lamp, which solved a short term need for my early morning calls with other markets, but never evolved to a better solution.

Usually he steals my attention if there isn’t a meeting, or if there is, his tail / head bop will usually change the mood of any meeting; he is known internally and to all my clients who asked where he is if he’s not appeared.

I’ve only done one disciplinary since WFH & did shut the door, bribing him with food downstairs, as didn’t think he was the best professional image for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    LOLZ

Master
    As a counterpoint to the HM Aeron I bought a brand new gaming version a few years back and had to send it back under the 14 day trial. The hard seat frame dug into my left thigh after a while and it just became uncomfortable . To say the least I was a bit gutted but at least I was not out of pocket. I ended up getting a really good deal on a Human Scale leather Freedom chair and it was just much better for me. The added plus being the head rest which the HM does not have unless you get a third party accessory and I use that quite a bit. Weirdly I’d had an old HM at work years ago and it was fine and I’ve not particularly changed size.