Quote Originally Posted by blackal View Post
I have a main PC driving two x 27" monitors via a KVM switch which also has a feed from my laptop docking station.

Lenovo wired keyboard - for the positive key action, and an ergonomic logitech mouse big enough to not give you carpal tunnel.

I think if I was starting out again - I would still go for twin monitors but the big change would be to go for a full electrically-height-adjustable desk to allow work standing up.

Alternating between sitting and standing when you are at the computer for long periods is so good for posture.
I think I agree with you on the desk, and would imagine that at some stage in the future I’ll end up going down that route. For now, I didn’t want to sink an additional grand into the changes I’m making, and it’s also possible that at some point going forward I’ll be able to accommodate a wider desk than I can at present.

I’m not changing my monitor right now, as I’ve mentioned above. However, my preference would be for an ultrawide screen as opposed to dual if I did make a change.