closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The Big Gaming Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Lee View Post
    For the last month I’ve been using GeForce Now Ultimate to play a number of games on my Steam Deck and PC. It’s not cheap (£100 for 6 months) but you do get access to a 4800 rig. It’s working really well. I can run Witcher 3 on maxed out settings including max ray tracing at 60fps on the Deck and 120fps on my PC (1080ti/9700K).
    I clearly have only just reached the entrance to the rabbit hole!!

Quote Originally Posted by dougair View Post
    I clearly have only just reached the entrance to the rabbit hole!!
    It’s great because you’re using the virtual machine to do all the heavy lifting. The Steam Deck streams the video output from the internet. I’m seeing big improvements to battery life. I can game this way for 6+ hours if I wanted.

It uses around 6GB of data per hour of streaming so you need good network speed.

It synchronises your game libraries from Steam, GOG and Game Pass. It also can access your Epic library but doesn’t know what games you have.

It does not support every game. There are 1884 games playable on GeForce NOW so you need to check what you want to play is there.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Anyone play hell on earth? Think it's a great game although I never know what I'm doing on it.

Last game I played all the way through and enjoyed was halo infinite.