Great thread folks in the time honoured TZUK tradition. I work hybrid for a large Life Science company and my role encompasses EHS with areas such as display screen and home workstation setup for remote workers. Golden rules for this include the top of monitor to be level with your eyes (also good with webcam), adjustable seats are great - ideal height being your forearms should be parallel with ground when using keyboard and mouse, padded or gel wrist supports are also good if you do prolonged typing and are prone to carpal tunnel or RSI. My companies fairly enlightened in that it supplies things like adjustable office chairs and also standing desks to remote workers.

Having worked initially during lockdown from my kitchen table using boxes and books to attain optimum setup, I have now evolved to heading to sofa with footstool for longer calls using a padded laptop cushion and elevated stand similar to this

https://amzn.eu/d/fkB83SJ

which enables webcam use (with judicious choice of corporate Teams background). Well jealous of our Eames chair owning member though…