closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The Pizza Thread.... show off...

Hybrid View

Master
    Look good SJ, you were lucky with the probe and those direct flames, they don’t mix well together, I always bring my cables out over the leg of the plate setter.

Regarding the not being coloured on top, I had similar in my early days with the Weber & only just remembered a technique to try next time.

When you put a pizza on, get some glowing red charcoal from the egg & place it on the grill next to the stone in a couple of places, get some extra heat up there. Ideally if you had the egg-spander kit, you could put the charcoal on top of the pizza on the upper grill to replicate the heat from above.

Quote Originally Posted by Mj2k View Post
    Look good SJ, you were lucky with the probe and those direct flames, they don’t mix well together, I always bring my cables out over the leg of the plate setter.

Regarding the not being coloured on top, I had similar in my early days with the Weber & only just remembered a technique to try next time.

When you put a pizza on, get some glowing red charcoal from the egg & place it on the grill next to the stone in a couple of places, get some extra heat up there. Ideally if you had the egg-spander kit, you could put the charcoal on top of the pizza on the upper grill to replicate the heat from above.
    That’s a couple of egg-cellent tips there, thank you. I have a half moon stainless steel basket that I was thinking of using but the second grill is a better idea.
    'Against stupidity, the gods themselves struggle in vain' - Schiller.