closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Air Source Heat Pumps

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Matt8500 View Post
    It’s not secret, I said before… south of England! North Hampshire to be more specific. I don’t know the specific latitude, I am so sorry. What is your point? It works if it works for your house and location, and maybe not if you live in the Highlands of Scotland, surrounded by trees in the lea of a mountain, with a small roof area.
    Okay - I ain't seeing it. Is it in this thread?

Your calculations might not work in the Scottish central belt either, in open ground..............

Quote Originally Posted by blackal View Post
    Okay - I ain't seeing it. Is it in this thread?

Your calculations might not work in the Scottish central belt either, in open ground..............
    Yes in this thread. Have I said any different regarding your location point? I do not understand what is hard about this? The case for solar is completely specific to an individual property, it would be insane in some and stupid not to in others (if you have the cash). It really is not that hard to get.

Yes in this thread. Have I said any different regarding your location point? I do not understand what is hard about this? The case for solar is completely specific to an individual property, it would be insane in some and stupid not to in others (if you have the cash). It really is not that hard to get.
    Are we talking at cross purposes?

I don't think you ever stated where you lived (until late on)

You stated that it matters where you live. (no contention)

Please show me where you stated you lived in southern England - to maintain my sanity, cos I am not seeing it prior to a few posts ago, and certainly not before I asked.

Are we talking at cross purposes?

I don't think you ever stated where you lived (until late on)

You stated that it matters where you live. (no contention)

Please show me where you stated you lived in southern England - to maintain my sanity, cos I am not seeing it prior to a few posts ago, and certainly not before I asked.
    Literally 2 posts before you asked. I fail to see what point you are making anyway, it works for us, and sounds like it would not for you.

Literally 2 posts before you asked. I fail to see what point you are making anyway, it works for us, and sounds like it would not for you.

Post a link to it, will you please - because I’m missing it. (Even going back through the thread).

THe point I am making is that you posted several references about how ASHP was working for you, acknowledging (eventually) that it was dependant upon where you lived- without seemingly qualifying it with ….. where you live.

I’m not doubting your satisfaction on the merits of ASHP - but it does require qualification, to be any use to people.

Jimmy Smitts could make a similar case, without saying that he lived in South Africa.

[edit; Ah, yes you did mention it - you said ‘the south’……. Aye - clever! ]
    Last edited by blackal; 25th March 2024 at 22:05.

Master
    Post a link to it, will you please - because I’m missing it. (Even going back through the thread).

THe point I am making is that you posted several references about how ASHP was working for you, acknowledging (eventually) that it was dependant upon where you lived- without seemingly qualifying it with ….. where you live.

I’m not doubting your satisfaction on the merits of ASHP - but it does require qualification, to be any use to people.

Jimmy Smitts could make a similar case, without saying that he lived in South Africa.

[edit; Ah, yes you did mention it - you said ‘the south’……. Aye - clever! ]
    in fairness his posts were regarding solar not the ASHP.