closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: TOTALLY RUBBISH films you've watched recently...

Hybrid View

Master
    I hate being this negative as a movie fan, but Hollywood has lost the plot!
    Of all the movies I've watched in the past couple of months (a lot longer, probably), I can rave over and recommend maybe half a dozen, almost all lower budget and indie titles.

Everything I've been excited over (the Marvels project, Ghostbusters, Road House, Godzilla X Kong and TONS more) have promised everything in the trailers and delivered nothing. It's either sub-par or mediocre acting, half finished stories or just agenda pushing 'woke' nonsense.

Godzilla X Kong....what in the holy hell? This looked so good in the trailers and it's horrible, I can't believe I sat and finished the whole screening. Godzilla had about five minutes screen time... this was supposed to be the big Kaiju team-up-and-destroy that we'd been promised. And even more frustrating that in comes off the back of the (totally unrelated) Japanese made Godzilla Minus One which was made on a shoestring budget and was EXCELLENT from Start to finish.

What's next? Deadpool looks fantastic, but there are rumours that Disney exec's are meddling with reshoots and post production shenanigans trying to tone down the content. If this happens people will riot, there's a reason the last two 18 rated movies did so well. I'm beginning to despair. What happened to just making a good movie for people to enjoy??

Journeyman
    Roadhouse was so terrible. It was stupid in fact