closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: 2024 Tudor Submariner

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by blackal View Post
    Some of the Tudors look rather nice, but someone once pointed out the 'slab-sided' cases, and that's all I can see now.

What is "Master Chronometer"? A new movement?
    They also have a nice flat case back that I think sits nicely on the wrist, superb clasps and bracelets

Another year wasted circling the real goals ('Twas ever thus)
    The arrival of a small GMT is very welcome, but the gilt and coke colour pallet ruins it for me.
    This sub is very Meh.
    A BB with a choice of bracelets and the adjustable clasp is nice, but not exceptional.
    Just as well I have no spare cash to spend, there's nothing there to tempt me.

Quote Originally Posted by sweets View Post
    The arrival of a small GMT is very welcome, but the gilt and coke colour pallet ruins it for me.
    I really like Tudor GMTs but this was my exact same thought. BB Pro is the pick of the GMT bunch still for me.

I think the only other Tudor I'd like to try that I've never handled before would be the BB54.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    I think the only other Tudor I'd like to try that I've never handled before would be the BB54.
    I tried on a bb54 as quite keen on smaller watches - it didn’t feel any smaller than the bb58 I was wearing to me.

There’s something in the diameter to thickness ratio that strangely made the 54, to me, feel a bit chunkier relatively vs the 58

Master
    The more I look at it, the more I like it.
    Ticks quite a few boxes and I'm generally a fan of jubilee so that is also a win for me. It also has the T-Fit which the Rolex models don't on a jubilee (yet).
    Nice colour scheme.