closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Possible 3 watch final collection?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggertech View Post
    Cool trio. I personally wouldn't want or need two virtually the same. But if like you I had an older one with a personal or sentimental history attached to it, a newer version is definitely a good idea for day to day wear.
    Ordinarily I’d agree, it’s only down to the fact that I’ve had that W10 through thick and thin; I love the CWC W10s though so I bought one that wouldn’t make me cry and make snot bubbles if I lost it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by G10 for Men View Post
    Ordinarily I’d agree, it’s only down to the fact that I’ve had that W10 through thick and thin; I love the CWC W10s though so I bought one that wouldn’t make me cry and make snot bubbles if I lost it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Indeed, that's basically what I meant.

Master
    I'm almost at my final three, after many years of springing all over the place. On a clear out currently to fund the last of the three (which I could just buy immediately, but I like to keep watch funds as separate from real life as I can).

1. Evening, casual, business and dress. IWC XVI on a perforated leather with deployant.

2. Pretty much all day until I get home. Damasko DC66 with the red bezel dot, on the rock hard bracelet.

3. Swimming, cycling, holidays, beach... Sinn UX on the bracelet. Chronomaster has one in stock at the moment, a 2023 tegimented. I'm hoping it's still available when I've cleared out everything else.

Everything I need and want. I have an extraordinary amount of straps in my watch drawers so I can chop and change as required.

Wish me luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Filterlab View Post

Wish me luck!
    Good luck indeed Rob!
    Nice trio by the way, a few rungs up the ladder from mine to say the least.

Master
    Good luck indeed Rob!
    Nice trio by the way, a few rungs up the ladder from mine to say the least.
    Thanks matey. I've had many lower rungs than this, and even now I consider to have three watches over £1,000 an obscene extravagance.

I like all of your trio. Clarity is my chief requirement in any watch, and those three are very clean on the eye. Lovely.
    Last edited by Filterlab; 16th April 2024 at 08:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Filterlab View Post
    Thanks matey. I've had many lower rungs than this, and even now I consider to have three watches over £1,000 an obscene extravagance.
    It's all relative. I'm firmly in the low hundreds range now (except for the Alpinist which was still three figures). I could afford higher but I find the cost or higher value of the watch doesn't add any more pleasure.

Master
    It's all relative. I'm firmly in the low hundreds range now (except for the Alpinist which was still three figures). I could afford higher but I find the cost or higher value of the watch doesn't add any more pleasure.
    I know what you mean. Despite none of mine being anything like the most expensive I've ever owned, they all satisfy my criteria.