Quote Originally Posted by Franky Four Fingers View Post
I didn’t say there was and I saw why you were held up. The point was that there’s little that can be done about an accident, traffic build up for whatever reason than the example I’ve given. Yet you think I have to be patient and take a chill pill whilst cyclists show little consideration and don’t pull over. Consideration should come from one way?
So all those shoppers who held me up ... could have stayed at home ... they probably didn't need to go and waste their money at BlueWater ...

I have already said the example you gave lacked consideration but by trotting it out you just perpetuate and fuel the anti-cyclist loons some of whom think it's OK to put cyclists physically at risk to make their point, one member here has previously stated they dish out punishment passes to cyclists ...

We all need to show consideration and respect to each other ... and not get sucked into hating groups because you have previously seen someone who looks like that group do something that you consider unacceptable or selfish ...

Aside: You keep mentioning they were riding 2 abreast, you may find this video of interest, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTGRQgw6PDA