closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Red traffic light jumpers.

Hybrid View

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky Four Fingers View Post
    There are places to pass but not when you have rows and rows of cyclists in front of you riding 2 abreast. If there were oncoming traffic you’d have nowhere to go other than to force yourself in to a gap of cyclists. Assuming we’re talking about the same road of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So 10 cyclists long in a group / train. Much easier than single file if you’re giving them the correct width.

There is only 1 A4 to Marlborough, and the turn direction to town tells me your direction. Not wishing to start an argument but you might be stuck there due to poor driving ability further up the queue.

Back on the off topic of cyclists, I think they should leave gaps for the cars to pull back in & the good clubs I see when driving locally tend to do so and purposefully vs it being an accidental set of gaps. Helps everyone live without frustration on the same tarmac.

I think it's a certain type of motorist - often those who like to 'push on' (daft phrase).

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstepper View Post
    I think it's a certain type of motorist - often those who like to 'push on' (daft phrase).
    and drive through red lights :(

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTigerUK View Post
    and drive through red lights :(
    Groundhog day :-/

Quote Originally Posted by Mj2k View Post
    So 10 cyclists long in a group / train. Much easier than single file if you’re giving them the correct width.

There is only 1 A4 to Marlborough, and the turn direction to town tells me your direction. Not wishing to start an argument but you might be stuck there due to poor driving ability further up the queue.

Back on the off topic of cyclists, I think they should leave gaps for the cars to pull back in & the good clubs I see when driving locally tend to do so and purposefully vs it being an accidental set of gaps. Helps everyone live without frustration on the same tarmac.
    I didn’t say it was the A4 to Marlborough… read it again. If it were I’d agree that road is no issue for passing slow traffic.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky Four Fingers View Post
    I didn’t say it was the A4 to Marlborough… read it again. If it were I’d agree that road is no issue for passing slow traffic.

Ah apologies, saw the A4 speed reading. I did struggle to work out how lol. Yes, on that road I’m completely with you!

Farmers pull over being polite & think large groups of cyclists should too on those sorts of roads.

Quote Originally Posted by Mj2k View Post
    Ah apologies, saw the A4 speed reading. I did struggle to work out how lol. Yes, on that road I’m completely with you!

Farmers pull over being polite & think large groups of cyclists should too on those sorts of roads.
    I did confuse things by mentioning the A4, I think the road is the A4361 or something similar.