Quote Originally Posted by Martylaa View Post

I’m set on a Thruxton and love the look of the FE but I’ve recently discovered they made the TFC and again it’s a work of art.
FE of the two

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
Went to a local bike meet tonight and was wondering how this XDiavel owner gets away with this?

Quite common to see plates like that & I'm equally amazed they don't get pulled.

Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post
Well, I've arranged to pick my bike up on Friday week... I think it very unlikely that I'll not be able to operate the gear shifter, even if I have to raise my foot to change up instead of my toes.

I've also agreed costs for a host of works in the garden, including the provision of either a 12x16' garage at the end of the garden or an 8x10' shed adjacent to the patio. If I go with the garage the cost will be about £5k more (the shed and garage themselves are about the same price, but there's some associated work that'll need doing if I go with the garage), so I just need to make a quick decision on which.
Good news & go for the garage. Apart from the usefulness, it will add value to your house

Quote Originally Posted by Martylaa View Post
How many of you TZ bikers are only running one bike?
Since selling my track bike, me.