Thread: More bike related stuff

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by cinnabull View Post
    Only one for me.

Stuart

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app
    A Ducati by any chance Stuart lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well my MT10 seems to be sold and it looks like i'll be without a bike for the next 3/4 months :( , in better news ive decided that its going to be a 1000xr next for me asap - the MT 10 was a great bike and if the tank held a few more ltrs i'd get one again , mpg i dont care about but filling up every 100 miles or so is a pain in the harris -going past a petrol station with an MT10 when you are breaking new ground is like playing russian roulette - i had range anxiety like most electric car owners :P
    Last edited by pugster; 19th April 2024 at 14:01.

Quote Originally Posted by pugster View Post
    well my MT10 seems to be sold and it looks like i'll be without a bike for the next 3/4 months :( , in better news ive decided that its going to be a 1000xr next for me asap - the MT 10 was a great bike and if the tank held a few more ltrs i'd get one again , mpg i dont care about but filling up every 100 miles or so is a pain in the harris -going past a petrol station with an MT10 when you are breaking new ground is like playing russian roulette - i had range anxiety like most electric car owners :P
    Even the S1000R has sig better mileage than the MT10.

The XR is a brilliant bike though - I think I have covered around 30,000m on my two ser1 XRs - and haven't seen anything better for what I want - General tooling about and holidays to the Pyrenees/Alpes each year. 210m tank range on steady 70mph Peage days and carries luggage well.

Warrington, centre of the Universe and home of the Mighty Wire
    Quote Originally Posted by Martylaa View Post
    A Ducati by any chance Stuart lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You know it. And if its warm and dry tomorrow I may take it out for a quick blast.

Stuart

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app